Compact fully automated benchtop solution. The Selectra ProS™ benchtop system is the ideal choice for a small or satellite clinical chemistry laboratory seeking a compact fully automated and reliable solution to increase capacity and produce results you can trust.
Together with a broad menu of ready-to-use, liquid-stable reagents, the Selectra ProS provides a fully integrated chemistry solution for smaller laboratories. With random access and a typical throughput of up to 133 tests per hour, the ProS system is the ideal benchtop workhorse for primary, STAT or backup testing needs. Selectra Pro S offers minimal maintenance and effective use of consumables to truly reduce operational costs.
- Fully-automated clinical chemistry analyzer
- Typically 133 photometric tests/hour, plus optional dry ISE
- Broad test menu
- Best-in-class operator interface
- Productivity and error reducing capabilities
- Automated reagent management
- Annual ProActive Maintenance Kit
Delivering trouble-free results laboratories can trust!
More information available
Single probe streamlines operation
- Liquid sensor detection
- Collision protection
- Precision metering
Optimized test environment ensures accurate results
- Unique ‘vortex’ mixing
- Temperature controlled, 37°C
Disposable cuvette rotor with automated onboard wash
- 10,000 tests / cuvette rotor
Combined reagent and sample rotor with integrated cooling
- Enables 28 day onboard stability for most reagents
- 30 reagent positions
- Ready-to-use, liquid-stable reagents
- Methodologies referenced to industry standards
Barcoded for easy loading and tracking
- Bottle barcode loads assay ID, expiration date, lot number, bottle size, test count
- Test parameters, calibration, and control values also loaded via barcode
Combined reagent and sample rotor with Positive Sample Identification (PSID)
- Increases productivity and reduces errors
- Accommodates 25 samples
- Primary tubes (13 x75 mm) and sample cups
Dry ISE Technology
Patented dry Ion Selective Electrodes (ISE) technology
- Reduces reagent waste and operating costs
- Long onboard stability from 3 months – 2 years
- Longer linear range
New best-in-class operator interface with Selectra Touch Pro software
- Touch screen monitor with next generation software navigation
- Intuitive color icons guide the operator through daily workflow
- Rapid access to key operations at a touch
Powerful software capabilities simplify operation
- Automated sample programming with optional host query LIS interface and PSID
- Real time tracking to plan and manage on-board inventory
- 40 configurable result checks enable auto validation
- Automated programming of assays, calibrators and control values using barcodes
- Maintenance tasks can be scheduled to run automatically when chemistry analyser is not in use
- Powerful reporting and back up functionality
- Up to 133 tests/hou
- Up to 266 ISE tests/hour
Reagent and Sample System
- One rotor combining sample and reagent positions
- Inner rotor ring:
- 30 refrigerated reagent positions for 10 mL, 25 mL and 50 mL reagent bottles
- Cooled to 10°C +/- 4°C at normal laboratory conditions
- All reagent positions can be assigned as R1, R2 and R3.
- Outer rotor ring:
- 25 barcode readable positions
- All positions fit 13×75 mm primary and secondary tubes and pediatric cups
- All positions can be used for calibrators, controls, normal, pediatric and STAT samples.
- R1 volume 110-400 µl
- 1000 µl reagent syringe:
- R2 volume 0-180 µl
- R3 volume 0-180 µl
- Programmable in 1 µl steps
- Sample volume 1-30 µl
- 100 µl sample syringe:
- Programmable in 0.1 µl steps
- Programmable dilution ratios 1:5 up to 1:100 in one step increments with 3 possible diluents
- Pre-heated probe with level detection, collision protection and integrated mixer.
- Cost effective, semi-disposable cuvette rotor with 48 cuvettes
- 10,000 tests per rotor
- Typical reagent consumption 250 µl per test
- Measurement temperature 37°C, controlled by Peltier elements.
Quartz-iodine lamp 12V-20W.
- Optical unit with 8 position filter wheel
- 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 620, 660, 700 nm standard wavelengths
- Other wavelengths available on request.
- 0.1 to 3.0 Absorbance
- Resolution 0.001 Abs.
Analytical Modes (Single, Dual and Triple reagent system)
- Kinetic measurement with linearity check
- Mono- and bichromatic end point measurement with or without bichromatic reagent blank and/or sample blank correction
- Two point measurement; with or without slope blank
- Graphic plot of all measuring points
- Predilution and automatic reflex dilution as needed
- Non-linear calibration curves
- Prozone check for immunology tests
- Cut-off declaration
- Calculated tests.
- Up to 15 controls can be defined, 3 per test
- Westgard or Basic QC rules
- Levey-Jennings plots
- Quality control statistics.
~950 mL per hour when fully operating.
Standards and Regulations
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- UL (selected versions)
- 90 x 75 x 60 cm (W x H x D)
- 36 x 30 x 24 in (W x H x D)
- Weight: 75 kg (165 lbs).
- State of the art Host-Query interface available;
- Host: RS 232 or Ethernet (TCP/IP) through LIS-2A protocol.
- Temperature: 15 – 32 °C (59 – 90 °F)
- Humidity: 15 – 85% RH
- Altitude: up to 2000 m
- Plumbing: No dedicated water or drain required
- Voltage: 100 – 240 Vac
- Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Power (max): 350 VA .
- Touch screen navigation
- Operating system: Windows™ Embedded
Hand held CCD barcode reader used for reagent identification and automated programing of assays, controls, and calibrators.
Dry ISE Module
- Patented Solid State Electrode Technology
- Indirect Measurement
- Dilution 1:14
- Measures Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and CO2.
Positive Sample Identification
Positive Sample Identification (PSID) reads all popular barcodes.
Printer supported by MS Windows™.
ProActive Maintenance Kit
Complete parts kit for annual preventive maintenance.
Let us help you
For general inquiries, please use the links to the right. Click Contact to complete a brief online form, or click Support for general phone and email information. Someone will be in touch with you soon.