Reagents for oligonucleotide labeling
A pioneer in the field
ELITechGroup MDx has actively developed fluorescence-based nucleic acid probe technologies and modified nucleobases for many years. We understand the challenges of nucleic acid probe manufacturing and the needs of end users. We develop proprietary reagents and techniques in order to provide oligonucleotides with the desired physicochemical properties and to simplify synthesis and purification. To meet the needs of our end users, we offer a comprehensive toolbox for nucleic acid labeling which includes a wide range of fluorescent dyes and quenchers in a variety of reagent forms.
For more information on our oligonucleotide labeling portfolio, please visit egmdx.com.
- Versatile solutions for automated and manual oligonucleotide labeling
- Wide variety of high purity products in multi-gram quantities
- Specifications for all phosphoramidites and solid supports include test oligo functionality
- Key methodologies: DNA synthesis, automated flash chromatography, NMR spectroscopy , mass spectrometry and HPLC for quality control
- All QC performed onsite in Bothell, WA
Click on thumbnails to download.
Let us help you
For general inquiries, please use the links to the right. Click Contact to complete a brief online form, or click Support for general phone and email information. Someone will be in touch with you soon.