Make Work Flow. The Selectra MACH5 system is the ideal choice for the clinical chemistry laboratory seeking a robust and reliable solution to make work flow, maximize productive efficiency and produce results you can trust.
Selectra Mach5 combines the robustness and reliability of the Selectra brand with new features aimed to improve efficiency and productivity in routine clinical chemistry laboratories. MACH5 unlike many other systems, has everything included in the system, minimizing footprint and optimizing the human-system interventions.
- Maximum efficiency through consolidation of routine and special testing with broad reagent capacity and liquid-stable, validated, barcoded reagents
- The accuracy required to help clinicians provide the best patient outcomes
- Economical benchtop solution with intuitive user interface and accessible sample area with primary tube sampling
*Product availability may be subject to regulatory requirements. Please contact your local representative for more information.
Download The Booklet of Barcodes for Selectra Mach5
CONTINUANCE – One source manufacturing and support
CONVENIENCE – Complete all-in system
- service & training
QUALITY – Extends the well known Selectra quality
For more information on Selectra Mach5, please visit www.selectramach5.com
A full range of clinical chemistry assays.
The Selectra reagent lines, consisting of liquid stable ready-to-use reagents, calibrators, controls, and consumables are an integral part of the Selectra Pro & Mach5 systems. The reagent lines form the foundation of consistent, accurate, and reliable results and, through an ongoing commitment to product development, the test menu continues to broaden.
- RELIABILITY – Ready-to-use, liquid stable, barcoded reagents to minimize errors
- CONSISTENCY – Reproducible performance across the Selectra Family
- QUALITY – European design and manufacture (CE-IVD compliant)
Anaemia | Cardiac | Diabetes | General Chemistry | Specific Proteins & Special Chemistry | Ion Selective Electrode Consumables | Calibrators | Controls
Let us help you
For general inquiries, please use the links to the right. Click Contact to complete a brief online form, or click Support for general phone and email information. Someone will be in touch with you soon.