Small in size, giant in performance. The Microlab™ 300 semi-automated benchtop system is the ideal choice for a low-volume clinical chemistry laboratory seeking a robust, long-lasting solution for higher quality and reliable results. The Microlab 300 is designed as a clinical chemistry analyzer and not as a standard photometer. Thousands of users have experienced the proven reliability and high performance of the Microlab all over the world. It is robust, compact and easy-to-use, and an ideal option for smaller or satellite laboratory locations.
Together with an integrated system of ready-to-use, liquid-stable reagents, calibrators and controls the Microlab 300 offers analytical quality with minimal maintenance needs.
- Semi-automated clinical chemistry analyzer
- 60 programmable tests
- Broad test menu
- Full size screen and qwerty keyboard
- No warm up time
- Easy-to-train, operate and maintain
- Bi-directional host connection
- Up to 12 programmable wavelengths
Delivering trouble-free results laboratories can trust!
More information available
- Optimized test environment ensures accurate results
- Measurement takes place in a specially designed patented flowcell
- Superior optical design
- Temperature controlled, 37°C
- Easy-to-train, operate and maintain
- Interactive and intuitive testing
- Built in printer
- Built in quality control
- Low maintenance required
- Cover designed for maintenance purposes
- Easy paper roll or parts replacement
- Low volumes
- Minimal water consumption
- 30 µL measuring volume
- Password protection
- Easy-to-use The simplicity of the software allows a skilled technician to operate the Microlab 300 within an hour. Interactive and intuitive routines lead the operator to the results quickly. The system maintenance instructions are integrated in the software.
- Onboard Quality Control QC results are stored in memory and are easily displayed on the screen. The software calculates the mean, standard deviation and coefficient of variation.
- Patient Results Retrieval of results becomes even simpler with the Microlab 300. A special evaluate patient menu gives the possibility to retrieve measured data very easily. Up to 100 patient result reports are automatically stored.
- Quartz-iodine lamp 12V-20W.
- Optical unit with 12 position filter wheel
- 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 620, 660 nm standard installed
- 5 positions for optional filters.
- 0.1 to 2.3 Absorbance
- Resolution 0.001 Abs.
- Photo diode (320-1000 nm).
- Automatic zero setting.
- Membrane keyboard, for direct function and alpha-numeric entry
- Optional external keyboard
- High contrast graphical LCD display
- Real time clock, 24 hours system.
- Kinetic measurement with linearity check
- Kinetic, with linearity check and sample slope blank
- Two point kinetic, with or without reagent blank
- End point, with or without reagent blank
- Bichromatic end point, with or without reagent blank
- End point, with sample blank and with or without reagent blank.
- Up to nine replicates
- Means, SD and CV.
- Programmable, 2 to 998 seconds for kinetic and two point type of tests
- For end point fixed at 2 seconds.
- Programmable, 0 to 999 seconds.
- Method name
- Measurement mode
- Wavelength 1 and 2
- Aspiration volume
- Measurement delay
- Measurement time
- Concentration standards
- Reagent blank y/n
- Sample blank y/n
- Units for results
- Levels for flagging
- Curve fit y/n
- Linearity check.
- Factor, one-point, two-point and multi-point
- Automatic on 1 standard (linear mode)
- Automatic on up to 10 standards (non-linear mode).
- Two controls per test
- QC survey of last 30 control measurements
- Levey Jenning plot
- High/low flags.
- Metal, with quartz windows, measuring volume 30 µL.
- By means of Peltier elements
- Fixed temperature at 37°C.
- Internal pump of bellows type, driven by stepper motor:
- Back panel connection for waste
- Aspiration volume programmable.
- Internal matrix printer
- Normal paper
- External printer port available.
- Centronics type parallel port
- RS 232 type serial port
- PS 2 type port for external keyboard.
Standards and Regulations
- CE -IVDR
- FDA listed
Dimensions and Power Requirements
- 40 x 17 x 36,6 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 8,5 kg.
- 100-240 VAC nominal, 50/60 Hz
- Battery back-up to retain data
Let us help you
For general inquiries, please use the links to the right. Click Contact to complete a brief online form, or click Support for general phone and email information. Someone will be in touch with you soon.