Setting the new standard in BenchTop chemistry. Throughput is up to 180 photometric tests/hour and up to 360 tests/hour with ISE.
Setting the new standard in BenchTop chemistry systems, the Selectra ProM offers a new compact design, with best-in-class operator interface. New system features enable significant productivity and performance enhancements not typically found in BenchTop chemistry analyzers. Together with a superior menu of ready-to-use, liquid stable reagents, the Selectra ProM provides a fully integrated chemistry solution for smaller or satellite laboratory locations. The Selectra ProM system runs up to 266 tests per hour to serve laboratories with primary, STAT or back-up testing needs. The system offers minimal maintenance and effective use of consumables to truly reduce operational cost.
- Fully-automated clinical chemistry analyzer
- Up to 266 photometric and electrolyte tests / hour
- Broad test menu
- Best-in-class operator interface
- Productivity and error-reducing capabilities
- Automated reagent management
- Annual ProActive Maintenance Kit
Delivering trouble-free results laboratories can trust!
Product Description: Selectra ProM
Unique sample and reagent probes improve operation
– Liquid sensor detection
– Collision protection
– Precision metering
Optimized test environment ensures accurate results
– Unique ‘vortex’ mixing
– Temperature controlled, 37°C
Disposable cuvette rotor with automated onboard wash
– 10,000 tests / cuvette rotor
Reagent rotor with integrated cooling
– Enables 28 day onboard stability for most reagents
– 32 reagent positions
– Ready-to-use, liquid-stable reagents
– Methodologies referenced to industry standards
Barcoded reagents for easy loading and tracking
– Reagent bottle barcode loads assay ID, expiration date, lot number, bottle size, test count
– Test parameters, calibration, and control values also loaded via barcode
Dry ISE Technology
New best-in-class operator interface with Selectra Touch Pro software
– Touch screen monitor with next generation software navigation
– Intuitive color icons guide the operator through daily workflow
– Rapid access to key operations at a touch
Powerful software capabilities simplify operation
– Automated sample programming with optional host query LIS interface and PSID
– Real time tracking to plan and manage on-board inventory
– 40 configurable result checks enable auto validation
– Automated programming of assays, calibrators and control values using barcodes
– Maintenance tasks can be scheduled to run automatically when chemistry analyzer is not in use
– Powerful reporting and back up functionality
- Up to 266 photometric and electrolyte tests/hour.
- 32 refrigerated reagent positions for 10 mL, 25 mL and 50 mL reagent bottles
- Cooled to 10°C +/- 4°C at normal laboratory conditions
- All reagent positions can be assigned as R1, R2 and R3.
- 50 barcode readable positions
- 12 auxiliary positions
- All positions fit 13×75 mm primary and secondary tubes and pediatric cups
- All positions can be used for calibrators, controls, normal, pediatric and STAT samples.
- 1000 µL reagent syringe:
– R1 volume 110-400 µL
– R2 volume 0-180 µL
– R3 volume 0-180 µL
– Programmable in 1 µL steps
- 100 µL sample syringe:
– Sample volume 1-30 µL
– Programmable in 0.1 µL steps
- Programmable dilution ratios 1:5 up to 1:200 in one step increments with 3 possible diluents
- Pre-heated probe with level detection, collision protection and integrated mixer.
- Cost effective, semi-disposable cuvette rotor with 48 cuvettes
- Up to 10.000 tests per rotor
- Typical reagent consumption 220 µL per test
- Measurement temperature 37°C, controlled by Peltier elements.
- Quartz-iodine lamp 12V-20W.
- Optical unit with 8 position filter wheel
- 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 620, 660, 700 nm standard wavelengths
- Other wavelengths available on request.
- -0.1 to 3.0 Absorbance
- Resolution 0.001 Abs.
Analytical Modes (Single, Dual and Triple reagent system)
- Kinetic measurement with linearity check
- Mono- and bichromatic end point measurement with or without bichromatic reagent blank and/or sample blank correction
- Two point measurement; with or without slope blank
- Graphic plot of all measuring points
- Predilution and automatic reflex dilution as needed
- Non-linear calibration curves
- Prozone check for immunology tests
- Cut-off declaration
- Calculated tests.
- Up to 15 controls can be defined, 3 per test
- Westgard or Basic QC rules
- Levey-Jennings plots
- Quality control statistics.
Standards and Regulations
- CE -IVD
- 122 x 75 x 61 cm (W x H x D)
- 48 x 30 x 24 in(W x H x D)
- Weight: 95 kg (210 lbs).
- Host-Query interface available
- Host: RS 232 or Ethernet (TCP/IP)* through LIS-2A protocol.
- Temperature: 15 – 32 °C (59 – 90 °F)
- Humidity: 15 – 85% RH
- Altitude: up to 2000 m
- Plumbing: No dedicated water or drain required
– Voltage: 100 – 240 Vac
– Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
– Power (max): 380 VA .
- Touch screen navigation
- Operating system: Windows™ Embedded.
- Assay technology: Colorimetry and immunoturbidimetry
- ISE module: K, Na, Cl, CO2
- Hand held CCD barcode reader used for reagent identification and automated programing of assays, controls, and calibrators.
Dry ISE Module
- Patented Solid State Electrode Technology
- Indirect measurement
- Dilution 1:14
- Measures Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and CO2.
Positive Sample Identification
- Positive Sample Identification (PSID) reads all popular barcodes.
- Printer supported by MS Windows™.
ProActive Maintenance Kit
- Complete parts kit for annual preventive maintenance.
The broad test menu provides flexibility in reagent containers with optimum sized packaging to further enhance efficiency. New features enable automated programming of assays, with barcoded reagents, calibrators and controls streamlining operations and reducing errors.
- Dedicated line of ready-to-use, liquid-stable assays, packaged to fit the BenchTop laboratory
- Tied to proven methodologies, referenced and traceable to industry standards
- Standardized results across ELITech Clinical Systems Selectra Family
- Ongoing commitment to develop new methods and enhancements
- Bilirubin, Direct
- Bilirubin, Total
- Cholesterol, HDL
- Cholesterol, LDL
- Microprotein Plus
- Total Protein Plus
- Urea UV
- Uric Acid
- Alanine Aminotransferase (ALT/GPT)
- Alkaline Phosphatase (ALP)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase (AST/GOT)
- Creatine Kinase MB (CK-MB)
- Creatine Kinase NAC (CK-NAC)
- Gamma Glutamyl transpeptidase Plus (GGT Plus)
- Lactate Dehydrogenase (LDH-L)
Specific Proteins (* without barcode)
- C-reactive Protein (CRP IP)*
- Glycosylated Hemoglobin (HbA1c)
- Immunoglobin A (IgA IP)*
- Immunoglobin G (IgG IP)*
- Immunoglobin M (IgM IP)*
Electrolytes and Ion Selective Electrodes (ISE)
- Carbon Dioxide (ISE)
- Chloride (ISE)
- Potassium (ISE)
- Sodium (ISE)