The ELITe InGenius system is an automated sample-to-result PCR solution for molecular testing, featuring:
- Open and closed modes
- Onboard RNA and DNA extraction and real-time PCR amplification
- Up to 12 independently controlled PCRs
- 12 samples per run
- 2.5 hour turnaround time
- Up to 36 sample results in an 8-hour shift
- 6 optical channels for single or multiplex testing
- Benchtop instrument system
|Catalog number||Product name|
The ELITe InGenius offers:
- Full automation. Up to 2.5 hours of walkaway time per run, due to automated onboard nucleic acid extraction, quantitative and qualitative PCR, and bi-directional LIS connectivity and results interpretation
- Efficient performance. Universal extraction of DNA and RNA combined with multiple independently controlled PCRs enable excellent workflows
- Wide flexibility. Open and closed modes, DNA and RNA onboard extraction, primary and secondary tube loading, quantitative and qualitative testing, 6 optical channels, melt curve capable
- Unlimited menu. Open reagent cartridges, programmable assay parameters, and 6-plex detection enable a creative menu of custom multiplex assays.
Visit egmdx.com to learn more. We offer a full menu of IVD tests, analyte specific reagents (ASRs), and research use only (RUO) materials designed with proprietary chemistries.
MGB probes | DSQ probes | Eclipse Dark Quencher | Duplex Stabilizing Quencher | Pleiades probe chemistry | AquaPhluor® Dyes | Superbases
Let us help you
For general inquiries, please use the links to the right. Click Contact to complete a brief online form, or click Support for general phone and email information. Someone will be in touch with you soon.