The fastest BenchTop chemistry analyzer.
The Envoy 500+ performs approximately 490 tests per hour, allowing it to handle the workload of the busiest labs. The Envoy 500+ delivers the time and money saving features your lab requires with an integrated four-parameter Dry ISE module, reusable glass cuvettes, positive sample and reagent identification, clot detection, liquid level sensing and many more. Plus, the Envoy 500+ is backed by the best service and support in the industry.
The Envoy® 500+ has a built-in LCD touch screen and is driven by the Windows® operating system. This provides greater ease of use and space savings by eliminating a bulky external monitor and CPU.
Quality Control results are stored in memory and easily displayed on the screen. QC can be evaluated using up to six Westgard rules and displayed with either the theoretical or calculated means.
The Envoy reagent application parameters are pre-loaded into the software, saving you time and eliminating the possibility of data entry mistakes.
The Envoy 500+ holds up to 40 individual Envoy reagents (mono or dual), providing a longer walk-away operation.
Refrigerated Reagent Tray
Onboard refrigeration and storage ensures reagent stability, which increases reliability of results, while lowering laboratory costs.
Continuous Inventory Monitoring
Continuous inventory monitoring enables the operator to know the number of tests remaining for each reagent, minimizing waste.
Positive Reagent Identification
The reagent chamber contains an infrared barcode scanner capable of scanning Envoy barcoded reagents, automatically recognizing reagent position and lot information.
The Envoy 500+ sample wheel has 52 positions available for patient samples and 26 for calibrators and controls providing your laboratory high throughput capability. Primary tubes or sample cups can be used, providing the testing flexibility you need.
Clot Detection and Liquid Level Sensing
Clot detection and Liquid level sensing prevents reporting of invalid results from an insufficient or difficult sample. This ensures accurate results and proper treatment decisions.
Positive Sample Identification
The sample chamber contains an infared barcode scanner, capable of scanning your patient barcodes, eliminating the need to manually enter patient information and reducing the risk of sample errors that can cost you time and money.
The Envoy 500+ utilizes a proven, dry, solid-state ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) that can be kept dry when not in use thus reducing reagent consumption.
The ISE system has four electrodes, Na+, K+, Cl- and CO2, providing a complete test panel without adding an enzymatic procedure or using a traditional ‘wet’ electrode. This significantly reduces costs and maintenance time, while increasing reliability of results.
The Envoy 500+ contains 34 reusable glass cuvettes that are automatically washed on board, which eliminates the cost of expensive disposable cuvettes.
Increased Walk-away Time
The reusable glass cuvettes also provide your lab longer walk-away time than a system using disposable cuvettes, which requires you to return to the instrument to reload cuvettes on a regular basis.
- Operative method: Random access
- Kind: Discrete
- Assay Technology: Colorimetry and immunoturbidimetry
- ISE Module: K, Na, Cl, CO2
- Test Modes: routine, batch, STAT, profiles
- Tests on-line: 40 refrigerated reagents (mono or dual)
- Programmable tests: 500 single or double reagent
- Speed: 300 test/h, ISE module 190 test/h
- Sample rerun and Dilution: Automatic
- Calibration and controls: Automatic
- Reading: Direct reading in 34 optical glass cuvettes
- Sample tray: 78 programmable positions: 52 samples and STATs, 26 STD and controls. Primary tubes and/or sample cups
- Barcode reader: Separate barcode readers for samples and reagents
- Sample volume: From 1 to 100 µl
- Reagent volume: From 1 µl to 470 µl
- Dimensions: Analyzer – 40 x 27 x 23 inches. (W x H x D)
- Vacuum pump: 8 x 8 x 11 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 209 lbs. Vacuum pump – 10 lbs.
- Computer: Industrial MB Pentium >650MHz IBM compatible
- CD rom: > 48x
- Hard disk: >10 Gb
- USB Drives: 8 USB Ports
- Monitor: Color LCD TFT with touch screen
- Interface: Two serial port RS232C + USB, LAN + VGA
- Printer: Inkjet, color, IBM compatible
- Keyboard and mouse: IBM compatible
- Optical system: Static photometric group (Biotecnica patented)
- Light source: Halogen lamp 12V – 35W
- Filters: 340-380-405-436-480-510-546-578-630-700
- Optical path: 7 mm ± 1%
- Photometric linearity: From 0 to 2.0 Abs ± 1%; from 2.5 to 3.0 Abs ± 2%
- Photometric sensitivity: 0.001 Abs
- Noise: ± 0.0005 at 2.000 Abs
- Kind: Reagent grade water and surfactant
- Use: 1 liter/500 tests
- Working temperature: From 18 to 35°C
- Humidity: From 10 to 90%
- Incubation temperature: 30, 32 or 37°C ± 0.1°C. Accuracy ± 0.2%
- Refrigeration temperature: 5 – 15°C (room temperature 25°C)
- Voltage: Universal 110 – 2400 VAC with PFC
- Power consumption: 600 Watt
The Envoy® 500+ uses its own line of reagents that are manufactured, validated and optimized by Vital Diagnostics. This ensures quality results, maximum performance, and the highest value. The Envoy 500+reagents also feature barcoded labels, allowing the Envoy to identify each reagent.
- Bilirubin, Direct
- Bilirubin, Total
- Iron, Total
- Protein, Total
- Urea Nitrogen (BUN)
- Uric Acid
- Alanine AminoTransferase
- Alkaline Phosphatase
- Aspartate Transaminase
- Creatine Phosphokinase
- Gamma Glutamyl Transferase
- Lactate Dehydrogenase
- Direct LDL
- Direct HDL
- Carbon Dioxide
- Hemoglobin A1c
- Apolipoprotein A1
- Apolipoprotein B
- CRP Wide Range
- CRP High Sensitivity
- Cystatin C
- Valproic Acid
* Reagents for user-defined assays are available from third-party manufacturers. ELITechGroup does not manufacture or sell these reagents. Performance claims are established by the respective reagent manufacturer.