Microlab 300 is a compact semi-automated system without compromises. With thousands of users all over the world, the Microlab 300 features excellent performance, low cost per test and ease of use for STAT or back-up testing needs.
Small But Powerful
Next Generation Analyzer for Today’s Laboratory
The Microlab 400 is one of the most advanced semi-automated clinical chemistry systems. It is fully programmable and optimized with ELITechGroup reagents to deliver reliable results. This system will help the lab to decrease errors and increase productivity. A true cost effective solution which is modern, robust and perfect for primary, STAT or back-up needs.
The Microlab 400 can be further enhanced with the addition of the incubator (optional) to increase the standard productivity.
- Able to perform colorimetric, endpoint and kinetic assays
- Storage for up to 400 test methods and for more than 3000 test results
- Create up to 5 user defined test panels
- 5 position built-in incubator
- Minimal maintenance
- Consistent results
- European design and manufacture
Easy to Use
- Simple navigation using Microlab 400 intuitive software icons
- Password protection
- Software available in multiple languages
- Compact design with no external PC required
Productive and Efficient
- Rapid access to key operations with the color touch screen
- Pre-loaded applications for 24 ELITechGroup clinical chemistry reagents
- USB port for data back-up and storage
Product Description: Microlab 400 with incubator
Product Description: Microlab 400 without incubator