Choose your sales office
Quality confidence through real-time worldwide peer data. SelectQC™ provides a comprehensive dedicated web-based Internal Quality Control (IQC) platform for all ENVOY and Selectra System users in Clinical Chemistry laboratories seeking confidence in performance through peer IQC data.
ENVOY and Selectra users are able to compare the IQC results with other ENVOY and Selectra-using laboratories through a summary of Peer Laboratory data which will greatly assist in gaining confidence in the laboratory’s performance and in possible troubleshooting.
A number of comprehensive monthly and cumulative IQC reports, including interlaboratory data, are easily generated and IQC records are always up to date without hurdles.
- State-of-the-art customized IQC system
- Peer Selectra specific IQC data comparison
- Management of Selectra IQC data
- Real-time reports for internal records
- Remote WEB platform for easy worldwide access
Laboratory Specific Reports
- Levy-Jennings Reports
- Sigma Metrics and export data
Peer Group Reports
- Test System & Method Principle
- Group Co-Ordinator report
- Exceptions Report
- Monthly Summary Report
- Youden Plots
To join the SelectQC™ peer IQC program directly, please register HERE. For more information, please submit your request below or contact your local representative.
Know more about SelectQC
Yes, I would like to receive more information about the SelectQC web-based peer QC program.
"*" indicates required fields
Monitoring of Analytical Quality
- By using Select QC it’s possible to monitor the analytical quality based on individual laboratory performance specifications
Operational efficiency in IQC
- SelectQC delivers increased operational efficiency and improves IQC management process.
- Benchmarking the laboratory’s performance against other laboratories highlights where performance could be improved and what can be expected.
Enhances troubleshooting IQC outliers
- Through real-time access to the SelectQC and peer data, the identification of the IQC outlier source gets faster and easier.
- Unlike the usual External QA programs reporting a snapshot of performance at a single point in the past, the SelectQC enhances troubleshooting in real-time.
Compliance with regulations & regulatory requirements
- For Clinical Chemistry laboratories seeking compliance with regulations & regulatory requirements e.g. (ISO 15189:2012(E), Subclause 22.214.171.124 or CLSI (formerly NCCLS), C-24-A3, Vol.
Let us help you
For general inquiries, please use the links to the right. Click Contact to complete a brief online form, or click Support for general phone and email information. Someone will be in touch with you soon.