Fully automated benchtop solution. The Selectra ProM™ benchtop system is the ideal choice for a clinical chemistry laboratory growing into a midsized lab, seeking a fully automated and integrated solution to increase workflow capacity whilst producing reliable results.
Over the years, the ProM has built a solid worldwide reputation for reliable and accurate performance. The Selectra ProM offers a compact design, with a best-in-class operator interface. Together with a broad menu of ready-to-use, liquid stable reagents, the Selectra ProM provides a fully integrated chemistry solution when growing into a midsized laboratory.
The Selectra ProM system runs typically up to 180 tests per hour to serve laboratories with primary, STAT, or backup testing needs. The system offers minimal maintenance and effective use of consumables to truly reduce operational costs.
- Fully-automated clinical chemistry analyzer
- Up to 180 photometric tests / hour, plus optional dry ISE
- Broad test menu
- Best-in-class operator interface
- Productivity and error-reducing capabilities
- Automated reagent management
- Annual ProActive Maintenance Kit
Delivering trouble-free results laboratories can trust!
More information available
Unique sample and reagent probes improve operation
- Liquid sensor detection
- Collision protection
- precision metering
Optimized test environment ensures accurate results
- Unique ‘vortex’ mixing
- Temperature controlled, +37°
Disposable cuvette rotor with automated onboard wash
- 10,000 tests / cuvette rotor
Reagent rotor with integrated cooling
- Enables 28 day onboard stability for most reagents
- 32 reagent positions
Ready-to-use, liquid-stable reagents
- Methodologies referenced to industry standards
- Barcoded reagents for easy loading and tracking
- Reagent bottle barcode loads assay ID, expiration date, lot number, bottle size, test count; test parameters, calibration, and control values also loaded via barcode
Sample rotor with Positive Sample Identification (PSID)
- Increases productivity and reduces errors
- Accommodates 50 samples and 12 auxiliary positions – Primary tubes (13 x75 mm) and sample cups
Dry ISE Technology
Best-in-class operator interface with Selectra Touch Pro software
- Touch screen monitor with next generation software navigation, intuitive color icons guide the operator through daily workflow
- Rapid access to key operations at a touch
Powerful software capabilities simplify operation
- Automated sample programming with optional host query LIS interface and PSID
- Real time tracking to plan and manage on-board inventory
- 40 configurable result checks enable auto validation
- Automated programming of assays, calibrators and control values using barcodes
- Maintenance tasks can be scheduled to run automatically when chemistry analyzer is not in use
- Powerful reporting and back up functionality
- Typically 180 tests/hour
- Up to 266 ISE tests/hour (Dry ISE optional)
- 32 refrigerated reagent positions for 10 mL, 25 mL and 50 mL reagent bottles
- Cooled to 10°C +/- 4°C at normal laboratory conditions
- All reagent positions can be assigned as R1, R2 and R3.
- 50 barcode readable positions
- 12 auxiliary positions
- All positions fit 13×75 mm primary and secondary tubes and pediatric cups
- All positions can be used for calibrators, controls, normal, pediatric and STAT samples.
- 1000 µL reagent syringe: – R1 volume 110-400 µL – R2 volume 0-180 µL – R3 volume 0-180 µL – Programmable in 1 µL steps
- 100 µL sample syringe: – Sample volume 1-30 µL – Programmable in 0.1 µL steps
- Programmable dilution ratios 1:5 up to 1:200 in one step increments with 3 possible diluents
- Pre-heated probe with level detection, collision protection and integrated mixer.
- Cost effective, semi-disposable cuvette rotor with 48 cuvettes
- Up to 10.000 tests per rotor
- Typical reagent consumption 220 µL per test
- Measurement temperature 37°C, controlled by Peltier elements.
- Quartz-iodine lamp 12V-20W.
- Optical unit with 8 position filter wheel
- 340, 405, 505, 546, 578, 620, 660, 700 nm standard wavelengths
- Other wavelengths available on request.
- -0.1 to 3.0 Absorbance
- Resolution 0.001 Abs.
Analytical Modes (Single, Dual and Triple reagent system)
- Kinetic measurement with linearity check
- Mono- and bichromatic end point measurement with or without bichromatic reagent blank and/or sample blank correction
- Two point measurement; with or without slope blank
- Graphic plot of all measuring points
- Predilution and automatic reflex dilution as needed
- Non-linear calibration curves
- Prozone check for immunology tests
- Cut-off declaration
- Calculated tests.
- Up to 15 controls can be defined, 3 per test
- Westgard or Basic QC rules
- Levey-Jennings plots
- Quality control statistics.
Standards and Regulations
- CE -IVDR
- FDA 510(k) cleared
- UL (selected versions)
- 122 x 75 x 61 cm (W x H x D)
- 48 x 30 x 24 in(W x H x D)
- Weight: 95 kg (210 lbs).
- Host-Query interface available
- Host: RS 232 or Ethernet (TCP/IP)* through LIS-2A protocol.
- Temperature: 15 – 32 °C (59 – 90 °F)
- Humidity: 15 – 85% RH
- Altitude: up to 2000 m
- Plumbing: No dedicated water or drain required
- Electrical: – Voltage: 100 – 240 Vac – Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz – Power (max): 380 VA .
- Touch screen navigation
- Operating system: Windows™ Embedded.
- Assay technology: Colorimetry and immunoturbidimetry
- ISE module: K, Na, Cl, CO2
- Hand held CCD barcode reader used for reagent identification and automated programing of assays, controls, and calibrators.
Dry ISE Module
- Patented Solid State Electrode Technology
- Indirect measurement
- Dilution 1:14
- Measures Sodium, Potassium, Chloride and CO2.
Positive Sample Identification
- Positive Sample Identification (PSID) reads all popular barcodes.
- Printer supported by MS Windows™.
ProActive Maintenance Kit
- Complete parts kit for annual preventive maintenance.
Let us help you
For general inquiries, please use the links to the right. Click Contact to complete a brief online form, or click Support for general phone and email information. Someone will be in touch with you soon.