ACCURUN serology controls have been a long trusted source of reliable and consistent QC material for clinical laboratories worldwide. SeraCare’s ACCURUN controls are weakly reactive to help challenge your serology assays and provide additional confidence in your laboratory test results. Monitoring your assay performance can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, avoid false-negative and false-positive results. With ACCURUN controls, you can troubleshoot your test methods and isolate system errors in your laboratory.
- Mimics a patient sample, therefore treated like a patient sample, reducing additional steps in your workflow
- Reliable and ready-to-use, eliminates the hassle of locating external controls to meet laboratory compliance requirements
- Single-analyte and multi-analyte formats offer you cost-effective options to conserve your laboratory budget
Challenges your assay more effectively
A low positive control challenges your assay more than a medium-to-high control since it is closer to the assay cut-off; therefore, any variability in the assay will be easier to detect. Assay monitoring with ACCURUN single and multi-analyte controls improves confidence in your serology test results.
If you cannot find a stock product to meet your needs, ELITechGroup Benelux will partner with you to manufacture custom controls according to your exact specifications
It’s this straightforward, you make the choices that fit your needs, ELITechGroup Benelux works closely with you to produce the controls you require. You choose the Matrix, Analyte, Concentration, Volume Fill Size per Vial and Liquid-stable Frozen or Freeze Dried Consistency. We make your choices a reality, and we do it at a competitive cost.
IVD/CE labelelled test- and reference materials
RECIPE provides a wide range of IVD/CE labelled test- and reference materials. Our products help to ensure a coherent QA process including the testing of the analytical system (ClinTest®), calibration (ClinCal®) and quality control (ClinChek®).
ClinTest® Standard and Test Solutions are matrix-free and thus are ready to use. ClinCal® Calibrators and ClinChek® Controls are available in different matrices (urine, plasma, serum, whole blood) and are prepared for analysis like the patient samples.
SERO Autonorm Human Liquid
- Complete human-based clinical chemistry control, including clinical chemistry analytes, lipids, enzymes, proteins, hormones, cardiac markers and drugs
- Product documentation with approximate value list for more than 50 components including genuine lipids, proteins (e.g. CRP, Apo A1 and Apo B) and therapeutic drugs
- Available in 2 clinically relevant levels, each level available separately
- Liquid – ready to use!
- Opened vials stable for 14 days at 2-8 °C
SERO Seronorm Cardiac Acute Liq
- Seronorm Cardiac Acute Liq is the most complete acute control on the market combining the complete panel of cardiac markers and acute markers to rule out life threatening conditions such as sepsis, brain trauma, thrombosis and ectopic pregnancy.
- The product is a liquid material based on human serum
- Product documentation is provided with assigned values for all components on the most frequently used clinical laboratory and point-of-care test systems on the market.
- As a result of lack of standardization, the various methods for the markers Troponin I, NT-proBNP and BNP give widely different results. To achieve better control of these critical markers in your laboratory, the new low level is available in two variants (L-1A and L-1B) to ensure relevant levels in the various platforms.