ELITechGroup Molecular Diagnostics is very pleased to inform you about to this participation in the 28th ECCMID congress in Madrid and provides you more information about the event.
ECCMID BOOTH (Booth # 32)
- The 2 topics are promoted this year by the Molecular Diagnostics :
- ELITe InGenius menu: the largest CE-IVD menu available on a S2R solution
- ELITe InGenius: a unique sample-to-result solution for antibiotic testing.
This focus is aligned with recent and upcoming assays dedicated to antibiotic testing (CRE, ESBL, Colistin, MRSA/SA, C. diff, MDR/MTB & STI: Macrolide-R /M. genitalium
- Additionally, several scientific abstracts dealing with our products were accepted, we’ll give you more details soon!
We would like to welcome you at our booth. If you would like a demonstration of the system or if you have specific topics to address, please make an appointment using the form below.
- In parallel, we are organizing a symposium dedicated to ELITe InGenius
- Date: Monday April 23th after ECCMID sessions
- Location: Madrid
- Program and speakers:
- Introduction, C. Gauer, CEO of ELITechGroup
- Importance of CRE and ESBL molecular testing in hospital settings – Dr Naas, France
- Advanced Sample to Result solution for single round MDR MTB detection – Dr. Bisognin, Italy
- Increasing prevalence of azithromycin-resistant Mycoplasma genitalium merits combined detection and resistance-analysis – Dr. Boel, The Netherlands
- New strategies to optimize diagnostics lab workflow – Dr. Clay, South Africa
This page will be updated soon with more information.