ELITechGroup Molecular Diagnostics is very pleased to inform you about to its participation in the 28th ECCMID congress in Madrid and provides you more information about the event.
ECCMID BOOTH (# 32)
- Two topics will be promoted this year by the Molecular Diagnostics :
- ELITe InGenius menu: the largest CE-IVD menu available on a S2R solution
- ELITe InGenius: a unique sample-to-result solution for antibiotic testing.
This focus is aligned with recent and upcoming assays dedicated to antibiotics resistance (CRE, ESBL, Colistin, MRSA/SA, C. diff, MDR/MTB & STI: Macrolide-R /M. genitalium
- Additionally, several scientific abstracts dealing with our products were accepted, we’ll give you more details soon!
We would like to welcome you at our booth. If you would like a demonstration of the system or if you have specific topics to address, please make an appointment using the form below.
- In parallel, we are organizing a symposium dedicated to ELITe InGenius
- Date: Monday April 23th after ECCMID sessions
- Location: Madrid
- Program and speakers:
- Introduction, C. Gauer, CEO of ELITechGroup
- Importance of CRE and ESBL molecular testing in hospital settings – Dr Naas, France
- Advanced Sample to Result solution for single run MDR/MTB detection – Dr. Bisognin, Italy
- Increasing prevalence of azithromycin-resistant Mycoplasma genitalium merits combined detection and resistance-analysis – Dr. Boel, The Netherlands
- New strategies to optimize diagnostics lab workflow – Dr. Clay, South Africa
This page will be updated soon with more information.